Pilots and A&P Mechanics – finish your degree with WVU Tech
Pilots and A&P mechanics - Finish your degree with WVU Tech!
If not having a degree has your career on hold, WVU Tech can help. We offer:
- Credit for FAA pilot and mechanic certificates
- Transfer credit for previous college courses
- Online courses
- Aviation specific courses (Aviation Law, Aviation Safety, etc.)
- Affordable tuition
- No out-of-state tuition surcharges
The Regents Bachelor of Arts (RBA) degree program can offer up to 49 credits for fully rated professional pilots holding FAA certificates. A&P mechanics can be awarded up to 67 credits.
Additional credit can be awarded for previous college coursework, military training, CLEP tests, and more. This can mean you’re well on your way to completing the RBA degree.
within the program allows you to select the courses that will work best for you
and your career while maximizing credit for what you have already learned. We
work with you personally to determine your best options.
Here are the basic requirements:
- Upper division credit hours (300-400 level courses) – 27
- General education credit hours (English, math, history, etc.) – 24
Residency credit hours (courses taken at WVU Tech or other WV colleges) – 24
*Three of the 24 hours must be taken at WVU Tech.
Jobs within aviation are expected to increase due to expansion of services and a
changing workforce. Be prepared to land your next job opportunity by completing